Services provided by Seaplane.io may only be used for lawful purposes. By using our services you agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations in connection with your use of the services. Any material or conduct that in Seaplane’s judgment violates this policy in any manner may result in suspension or termination of the services or removal of the user's account with or without notice.
The examples listed in this Policy are not exhaustive. Prohibited uses and activities include, without limitation, any use of the Services in a manner that, in Seaplane’s reasonable judgment, involves, facilitates, or attempts any of the following:
- For any illegal or fraudulent activity;
- To violate the rights of others;
- To threaten, incite, promote, or actively encourage violence, terrorism, or other serious harm;
- For any content or activity that promotes child sexual exploitation or abuse;
- To violate the security, integrity, or availability of any user, network, computer or communications system, software application, or network or computing device;
- To distribute, publish, send, or facilitate the sending of unsolicited mass email or other messages, promotions, advertising, or solicitations (or “spam”).
In addition, Seaplane prohibits any use of our products or services that are prohibited by any of our partners, including but not limited to:
Your services may be suspended or terminated with or without notice upon any policy violation. Any violations may result in the immediate suspension or termination of your account.
To report a violation of this policy, please contact Seaplane via email@example.com.Seaplane reserves the right to change this policy at any given time, of which you will be promptly notified either (i) by Seaplane via email sent to the primary email attached to your account or (ii) by Seaplane prominently posting notice of the changes to this policy on seaplane.io. If you want to ensure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to visit this page frequently.